Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mypets










Hi.
I’m going to tell you about my pets.
Generally, I have got three pets , and my grandma has got a dog.Which I’m very attach ad to it. That is I have got four pets. That means I have got four pets.








Firstly my cat.
I have got a cat. Her name is Pusia. She is a Persian, so she has got long ore fur . She has got huge paws. She has got very big , trusting , green eyes. Cats Persian have got flatt noses so she’s got a flatt nose too. She’s 8 years old. I have had her since I have got four years old. But I ‘m not worried she die soon will because those cats live to 20 years. She is a very beautiful cat.

Secondly my hamster
I used have had two hamsters. But my younger hamster diedL. Sorry I can’t sell about it is very harmful. Sorry very sorryL. So I have got one hamster. Her name is Mimi. She is Syryjski hamster. She has got long, fluffy black fur and shiny, big black eyes. The funniest thing is her short tailJ:D She is very sweet.









Thirdly My and my grandma’s dog.
Her name is Bela because my grandma likes song . “ O Bella ,Bella Donna”
She is a little poodle. She has got curly white fur. She has got flop ears. And medium tail. She is very faithful and nice. But my father thinks that Bella is stupid , but it’s not true.






And my turtle
He’s name is Pimpuś. I have had him since I was four years old too. So then I was baby than . He is very young as a turtle . The turtle lives up to 200 years. He Is little and sweetJ I like him very much.




























1 comment:

Our class said...

Dear Karolinka,
Thanks so much for a lovely description of your four pets. It was great to 'meet' them!
The photos impressed me as well.
Don't you think Pusia looks like a Chinese empress? I heard that Persian cats are very gentle, emotional, clever and friendly. Just one look at her picture is enough to see it is one hundred per cent true!
The way you described Mimi, Bela and Pimpuś tells me that you are a perfect pet owner! They are very lucky to belong to you and your family.
Jolanta Gajda