Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Story

As I entered the haunted house, the door shut behind me and saw a ghost of old lady. She was thin and ulgy. Her hair was long and wet. She was wearring a grey, long, dirty dress. She hasn't got any eyes. She was screaming. I was scared and I didn't now what should I do. I cudn't walk and talk. The terrible old lady without eyes was camming to me. I felt fever on my neck. I wanted to rum, but I coudn't. A few minutes later she said 'What are you doing at my house without invitation?' I tried to say something, but my noice didn't wont. I opened my mouth and I introducent 'My name is Adelejda. I'm 13 years old and I lost. Could you help, please?' The monster was surprised and said 'But you didn't knock to my door!' I looked at her and my fear when aut. Suddenly I heard that my alarm clock is ringing. I opened my eyes and I saw that my mum mas standing and looking at me. It was only nightmare.
Madzia Z.

2 comments:

Our class said...

OMG ! My dream is scary too.for example i was dreaming about canister and bottles of coca cola ^^

old womans..scary !

monika

Our class said...

Dear Madzia,
Thanks for your Halloween story and the scary pictures.
Jolanta Gajda