Friday, October 5, 2007

My pets

I have always loved animals. My first pets were hamsters. My first hamster named Puszek put
wafers beside his home just like books on the shelf. My second hamster called Mrynio was very messy.
And the third one is a female and her name is Tina.


But it's not over yet as for my pets. The most loved one is my dog- Molly. She is so beautiful and I love her very much. She turned one year recently, she was born on 24.08.2006.
I found an advertisement in the internet and my family and I loved her right away( we saw this photos).

She joined our family in November. I remember that was on the day when it was "Domino Day 2006".
Molly is a wonderful dog. She likes playing with her balls. She is a very good runner. She is very smart and she knows a lot of tricks. I love taking her photos. She looks as if she smiled, doesn't she?








Gabrysia

5 comments:

Our class said...

Of course she is :)
beautiful dog ^^

Kasia :)

Our class said...

Dear Gabrysia,
I have been looking for the right words to express how pretty Molly is... but the photos tell the truth better than words.
She is perfect in every meaning of this word.
The photo which moved me the most is "Sleeping Beauty on the sofa" :)
The photo on the computer chair made me smile - Molly looks as if she was chatting online :)
I loved all the other pictures as well. However, real Molly looks even more fabulous. I am so happy I had a chance to see her yesterday.
Tina must be a great pet too.
Thanks a lot for your work. Your English is excellent.
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

Your animals are fine! You have sweet dog. I love your dog with photo.
Madzia:)

Our class said...

ooo a jaka to rasa?chomiczka.... :)

Our class said...

syryjski krótkowłosy

Gabi