Wednesday, October 24, 2007

halloween

As I entered the haunted house, the door shut behind me and I started to laugh because I was in the funfair with my friends. They started laughing with me. We went on. Suddenly I saw a large green monster... It noticed us, roared and started coming close to us. We started laughing again but when the monster was blowing the fire we were scared... We slowly started to go back. We heard quiet skretch behind us. I turned back, I saw a skeleton and I started shouting. My friends turned back too and we started escaping and we entered into a maze. Ewelina saw a big old picture on the wall. Kasia stepped on a hidden button mistakenly.We heard a noice of opening doors. We tern back and we saw a secret hall.
We heard the monster coming and we quickly ran into the hall. As soon as we entered the door slummed behind us and it was absolutely dark. We were so scared that we couldn't say a word. Suddenly a candle went on and it lightened the room. We noticed scary monsters they were weird they had human bodies but their heads were scary. We were awfully frightened and we started screaming. When we heard somebody's laugh but it wasn't scary it was just simple human laugh.
Suddenly all the "monsters" took off their faces because they were just masks. the monstera appeared to be our friends and we all started laughing and we went to eat some candyfloss.

Happy End!!! Diana

6 comments:

Our class said...

I'm scary..joke! great job!

monika..;)

tomorrow Krasnobród!

Our class said...

funny



rubi

Our class said...

Wow!! great job and i'm a bit scary :P

Kasia :)

Our class said...

Your Halloween Story is fantastic;))
Madzia;)

Our class said...

Dear Diana,
Thanks for your scary story.
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

soooo scared:) you can to be a writer:D
AsiaB.