Monday, October 8, 2007

hamsters rulezz!


My pet is hamster too ^^.His name is K(l)usiek.Now he has 8 months.He is a tipical men!

coath potato-this is his generation on the day.he is eating or sleeping ;)but on night he is has a party !this is a joke but he is very loudly.he is run on his carousel.I have accustomed .I like him so much.He is my small friend when i'm sad..or angry.

he is very sweet.he has got dark fur and black eyes. he is fat just like all hamsters ^^.I love him so much!When he is running away i'm cry.when he is eating i'm smile.when he is sleeping i'm so happy becouse he is (i hope) happy. on the photo he is very small.it was when i bought him.
His birdhday is in the november.I remember when I get him..i was so excited! I knew that it will be super hamster!I had hamster early but Kusiek is the best. He can runnig and runnig on ma room and i know that he don't run away.I learn him!My brother calling him klusiek..;0
When i'm listennig to music(hard music) he is go out on his 'house' and listening with me ^^

K(l)usiek is the best!

monika p

4 comments:

Our class said...

cool! your hamster looks like mine!But I`ve got a female.Myabe they will meet soon....?

Ewelinka

Our class said...

Dear Monika,
What a terrific description of Klusiek and his personality! Very well done.
You are lucky to have such an amiable pet.
Please, pass him my sincere birthday wishes in November.
So many people in our class have got hamsters! We could have a special hamster party one day :) The hamsters could have fun and make some friends :)
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

thanks! maybe we organise a party with our hamsters.?? ^^

monika

Our class said...

yeah! our hamsters is good!

we're rulez.!

monika