Sunday, October 14, 2007

Letter

Dear Sara!

I am so sorry that I haven't written so long. It was because of my move. I had so many things to do so I had no time for anything.
At the begining I couldn't settle in a new place. But now I have new friends and I better know the city. My school is super. There is the new ground at school. The classes are big and good equiped.I really like my School. The city is super too. There are many interesting monuments here. I cannot be bored. My parents have agreed that you will visit me naxt holidays. I willingly will be your guide. I will show you my house, my shool and all the city, I hope, you are OK and we will meet next holidays.

your best friends
Kate!
Justyna m.

2 comments:

Our class said...

letter is fine ;)

monika

Our class said...

Dear Justynka,
Thanks for the wonderful essay. Your letter is delightful.
Hope the number of the photo will be guessed by someone :)
Great job again!!!
Jolanta Gajda