Sunday, October 7, 2007

My nice pets!!!





























J' have three dogs.Their names are Taszka, Roksa and Nero. Taszka is dachshund and she is twelve years old, she is small, red and very funny.She lives at home with us.Roksa is big pet, she is a black wolf.She is ten years old and she lives in garden.Nero is very big dog.He is four years old.He lives in garden with Roksa.

My pets very like eat meat, dog food and they like drink milk and water.My pets are very funny.Taszka always makes funny face.Roksa like fun and Nero like a lot of eat.He loves eat!






Wojtek Kijewski





























1 comment:

Our class said...

Dear Wojtek,
Thanks for telling us about your fantastic dogs in such an interesting way. The photos are beautiful as well!
Great work.
You might be interested to know that my dachshund looks exactly like yours. My dachshund's name is Misia (well, I know it's not a proper name for a dog which is not fluffy at all)and she is four years younger than your Taszka.
As you can guess she thinks she's at least a rottweiler :)
Roksa and Nero are fabulous dogs too!
Jolanta Gajda