Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HALLOWEEN STORY

Something in the wardrobe was making a strange noise so I opened the door and I wanted to check what it was. I was convinced to find my kitten there because a few days earlier my family had bought a new cat which was still very terryfied whenever my dog appeared nearby. So I opened the door calling the kitten's name and I stopped dead. Inside there wasn't my cat. There was... It's difficult to find the words to describe the creature I saw. It was neither small nor big. It had a big head with wrinkled cheeks, big shining eyes and greased body. It was showing its teeth with growling sound. I wanted to escape but suddenly it looked at me and I realised that it was more horrified than I was. I took pity on it and I decided to help him or her whatever it was. However, I didn't know if it understood human's language. But I gave it a try and to me surprise it seemed to understand me. It didn't say anything but it nodded its head.
"Did you get lost?", I asked.
One nod.
"Can I help you?", I felt like a shop assistant offering something to buy, although the only thing that i could offer was me.
One nod.
'So what do you expect me to do ?", I was beginning to tremble .
It didn't answer but it made a horrifying roar and rushed towards me.

to be continued (wait for the next part next Wednesday)

by Ola

2 comments:

Our class said...

Dear Ola,
First of all welcome to the blog.
Thanks for your intriguing story.
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

where is a next part??!!:)
AsiaB.