Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My dog

Hi!

As you propably know, I have one pet in my house. His name is Focus (=Fokus) and he's seven years old. I remember day, when my parents carried him to our house (propably in 2001 year). He was very little then. Unfortunetly, I haven't any photos from that beautiful times... but I have many other:

Sometimies he is very sweet, just like on this photo




Sometimes very funny...



But often lazy...




If we are on our plot (all pictures above) he often plays... football with me and my dad! It's interesting, that he sometimes is scoring goals...

He is always hungry.

An interesting picture, where I used light to make Focus mysterious...
This may be a shock for you, but I love this creature ;)
------------------------------------------------------
(offtopic)
I found other funny film on YouTube:
So better listen to teacher at the school :)
Piotrek

1 comment:

Our class said...

Dear Piotr,
Please, pass my kindest regards to Focus! He is a gorgeous German Shepard.
I loved the way you described him, I have a feeling as if I had known him for ages.
The photos are awesome too. My favourite one is the mysterious picture.
Thank you! Wonderful job.
Jolanta Gajda

P.S.
As I told you, the funny film made me laugh this morning :)