Thursday, October 4, 2007

My pet!

My pet.
I have got a pet. His name' s Morus. Morus his four mounths. He is a bernardyn. Morus is a big dog. He has got long hair. His hair is brown and white. Morus has got long legs and short tail. He has got a very friendlly face. His eyes are brown. My dog has got long brown ears.
Morus is a puppy that' s why he lakes playing whith other ade dogs. Morus has got a best friend. His name' s Koda.
Morus love' ve eatting. His favourite food is meat, but sometime he like' s eatting Chappi.
My family and I love him very munch. He is like a memmber of our family, becouse his funny, cheerfull and he has never let us down.


Magdalena Zielonka

4 comments:

Our class said...

hmmm....
iiii you're dog is beatiuful!!! :P :) I love berdandyns :P

Kasia :)

Our class said...

Dear Magdusia,
So nice of you to tell us many interesting things about Morus. I read your post with a great joy.
And I agree with Kasia - your dog is beautiful!!!
When I looked at the photos for the first time they made me think about the comedy I like a lot, I mean "Beethoven" :) This film is quite funny.
I loved all the photos but the one which enchanted me the most is "Morus eating a ball" :) It's fantastic!
Have a pleasant weekend,
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

oh!!!
you dog is so sweet!
;D

Gabi

Our class said...

nice dog ;p