Monday, October 1, 2007

My great HOlidays!

I was at a summer camp with my friends in Tyn in Mazury. Becouse the weather was horrible I swam in a lake only five times! We traveled a lot. In teh evening DOminika, Dzitka, Paulina Kamila, ANia, Mrs Monika and I gossipper :D. I bought a lot of souvenirs. It was great. I spent my second part of Holidays in ROwy :-). Ths is place in the Baltic See, I wisited Ustka, Gdańsk, Sopot and Słupsk. I swam in teh sea and dunbathed on the beach. NExt I went to Zwierzyniec. I slept in a tent. I traveled to Suisec, went by bike and swam in "Echo" pond. One day, when I was swimming in the pond sudenly I saw small girls who was drawning. She was two years old. Bud I saved her. And this is the end of my holiday. I think that my summer was owesome.

Ju$tysk@

1 comment:

Our class said...

Dear Justynka,
Thanks for your interesting essay!
Congratulations on saving the little girl's life. You are a supergirl!
I have been to Susiec a few times and enjoyed my stay every time.
Jolanta Gajda