Friday, October 5, 2007

My Pet


I am to relateing about my little hamster.





<<<<







My hamster is male, and his name is Pysio.

Pysio is sweet and fat hamster which love sleep. He has big, spacious coop. Whole days he sit in the boxes, which I make for him. Pysio has got white hair/fur, and characteristic belt on the spine.




I love very much Pysio, and I adore play with him. Together we make tummies and run at the flat. I think Pysio don't has got bad live. I to try to light one's way him a many time and I care about him best as I can.










Alien?!

Olivka ; )












































2 comments:

Our class said...

Dear Olivia,
I fell in love with Pysio from the first sight! :) He is a gorgeous hamster and his eyes are so friendly.
The "alien" photo looks very cool indeed.
Thanks for showing us Pysio and writing such a lovely essay about him!
Does Pysio realize his owner is a fantastic actress? If not - please, tell him immediately. Your Rubik performance was excellent!!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

he's sweet.! very sweet!