Monday, October 15, 2007

Catland

25.08.2008rok


Dear Lulusia!
In Catland it`s amazing!I saw famous cats for example Pamela Caterson , Johnny Caat and also Justin Catberlake!Isn`t it cool?I even took photos with them!Without make-up they don`t look pretty....
My first day I spend in...Hotel Plaza, under the Lublin.You know in underground it`s cold but when I went to Lublin I catched 5 mice!I love this town..... :D...Next day wasn`t interesting, I was really bored.I didn`t know what to do!But then I met Max, he is Pers.He is living in Lublin and my third day I spend with him!Max showed me all Old Town and cool places.Now I am in in cafe called ,,Czarcia Łapa".They have the best milk in town!
I miss you and I hope we will see soon!
Always yours Skinny!

Ewelinka

2 comments:

Our class said...

Dear Ewelinka,
This letter is another hit!!!
I almost fainted when I saw Pamela Caterson , Johnny Caat and also Justin Catberlake :)))
I admire your sense of humour.
Your letter is amusing and brilliantly hilarious. Thanks to you I had enormous fun.
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

thank you...