Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN STORY part 2

I was terryfied but I couldn't move. I expected the worst when suddenly it gave me a hug and started to cry. I didn't know what to do. And then I realised that it was Halloween and on that night the strangest creaturest may appear. But how to make it to disappear? If it came from the wardrobe maybe the same way it was going to return to its home, wherever it was. So I decided to push it to my sister's wardrobe. It seemed to be quite happy when I showed it new door of wooden wardrobe. To my surprise it waved its hand, nodded its head twice and went inside the wardrobe. To this day I don't know what it was and what it was doing in my home.



Ola

1 comment:

Our class said...

Dear Ola,
I'm glad you published your exciting story. Thanks!
Regards,
Jolanta Gajda