Sunday, October 7, 2007

My treasures!












I love pets!I`ve got lovely dog,giunea-pig and hamster.
MY DOG;
My dog`s name is Spike. He is young because he`s only 11 months. He is very smart, he knows what means Spike, idziemy do domku ,chodź ja dam.....and much much more!He likes playing(with kids or my parents), eating(of course)and biting everything!He has got basket but he doesn`t use it, he sleeps with my parents or with me because he likes hot places.Spike swims well(he proved it on holiday)but he doesn`t like it.He is black and white,he hasn`t got fur but HUMAN`S HAIR.We`re taking him to dog`s hairdresser once a month (but only in summer) he looks much much better after cutting...

MY GUINEA-PIG
My guinea-pig`s name is Lola. She is 1 year, she was born three dyas after me.She is Peruwinka(rasa).She has got long white fur, but in summer we cut her because it`s too hot for her.She is "lady,, she doesn`t like when someone touch her.She lives in her cage, but she has got always open door.Sometimes she walks the house ,but usually she sleeps in her home(cage).She is realy good swimmer, but like my dog she hates it.Lola is may third guinea-pig and I am glad that I have her!

MY HAMSTER;
Her name is Gryzelda.She is the youngest...I took her from my school.She has got dark grey fur and big black eyes.She likes sleeping!She is realy funny.Her favourite food is chocolate or apples.
Ewelinka O.

1 comment:

Our class said...

Dear Ewelinka,
Thanks so much for introducing Gryzelda, Lola and Spike to us.
All your pets are gorgeous and I just adore them!
The photos made your excellent descriptions even more complete.
I used to have a guinea pig when I was about your age. Her name was Pusia and she had a typical personality of a film star :) The funny squeaky sounds she produced always made me smile.
So nice of you to offer a new home to Gryzelda! You have a heart of gold. I am sure she feels better now, compared to being at school, surrounded by noise, etc.
As you have probably noticed I am a big fan of dogs, therefore I enjoyed seeing Spike's photos and reading vivid details about him.
Please, tell your treasures they are really priceless and invaluable!
Jolanta Gajda