Monday, October 1, 2007

My holiday!

In July I was in Ryn with Justyna and my other friends. We swam in the lake only 5 times besouse the weather was bad. Except this we swam on the boat called "Tajfun". There were lots of trips to teh Mrądowo, Mikołajki and so many other places! WE ate ice cream and cookies becouse everyday we went to the confectioner's shop. In our free time we played games and organized competitions. Later in August I was in Gdynia at the Baltic Sea. I swam in the Sea, sunbathed and built sandcastles with my sister Ada. I drank delicious hot chocolate and went to the cinema to wtch "Tranasformers". This holiday was very nice. I met a lot of interesing people. Pity that holidays are short.
Madzia W. :D

1 comment:

Our class said...

Dear Magdusia,
Great to know you had such a nice holiday. Thank you for telling us about the great time you had. Well done!
I didn't have the beautiful weather during my holidays either. Hope the next summer will be better :)
Jolanta Gajda