Monday, October 8, 2007

My pet - Tora

My amazing pet - Tora

My favourite pet is cat names Tora. She was very funny and inteligent. That was the best pet ine the world ;)

Heh, nice comfort !

"I'm only stay here..."

She's look like tiger :D

Cat on kitchen table? Mniam!

She's waiting for her friend - mole ;D

Summer? Sunbath every day!

Hehe, Tora sometimes help me in reading a book ^.^

Training

Tora with my dad and little sister.

I get Tora when i was 4 years old. She's name was idea my dad. That's mean tiger in chinese. She was member of us family. She was very inteligent, and she had cat intuition :) When i was ill, she come to me and she sleep on me. She was very strong cat. 2 years ago, she go to my garden and she dont come back. After 3 weeks she back to me. She had very strong hurt. I say she was very strong, because she back to me halfdead ;( ( Thats so hard because to my house she need walk on 7 fences ) After week she die ;( Thats was amazing cat, i never forget she.

3 comments:

Our class said...

Dear Bartek,
Tora's story, told so nicely by you, moved me a lot. So sorry to hear she passed away. She must have been an unforgettable pet.
Thanks so much for sharing your memories.
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

WoW!! this cat is amazing! but Tora can eat my hamster..;o!

monika

Our class said...

fine cat! really!