Sunday, September 23, 2007

who I am? :)

hi. guess who I am.
I've got a little stepbrother, Gregory. I like dancing and singing. I like rap and R&B music. I'm a little bit crazy and freaky, but my friends doen't care about it:P I'm not timid or bashful. I'm self-assured. Some people like it, but some people hate it:) I always say, that what I think, and I'm veeery honest. I've got 2 dogs and 2 cats. I go to the first class of grammar school, but some people thinks, that I'm so much older. (I didn't know, that I look so old :D) My best friends are Julka and Milena. I like English Polish and History. I don't like Science and Maths. Guess who I am:)

1 comment:

Our class said...

Hmmm...That's difficult!
Could you add some more details, please???
Thanks in advance for any helpful hints.

Jolanta Gajda