Thursday, September 27, 2007

MY GREAT HOLIDAYS ^^








My last holiday I spent in a summer camp and I went with my grandparents near the Białe lake in the Okuninka. I am there every year :). On 24th of June I with my friend Klaudia (we met in the summer camp year ago) went to the summer camp too in Podlesice. We climbed on the mountains... but don't afraid :) in the special equipment, swam on lake and we sunbathed. We had many interesing trips. We saw for example: "Skały Podlesickie", "Górę Zborów" and two castles. I shooted to airgun and I got second place in the competition. :) I met many interesting and great people. I am in contact with many person in camp. The weather was bad because all the time it was rainning. That was two weeks but I felt it was just a few days. Next I went to the Okuninka. I have many person from my family there. When I am in Okuninka I always meet with my cousin Magda. We spend many hours together. We usually walk go for a walk, play computer games, sunbathe and swim in the lake and we play with her dog. I spent there a month. Hmmm... unfortunately (because I love holidays :P) on 3rd of September the school is beginning, so I have to go to home.
Above they are some photos on my summer camp. :)




4 comments:

Our class said...

great

sadzoneczka

Our class said...

This note wrote I (Kasia) but I don't sign because I forgot. :) Sorry :P

Our class said...

Dear Kasia,
So kind of you to share your holiday memories with us! Great job, your post is very interesting.
I am glad you like Okuninka. In my opinion it is one of the most picturesque places in the Lublin region.
Your camp sounds cool too!
Thanks for enclosing the gorgeous photos as well.
I hope your next holidays will be fabulous too!
Many greetings,
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

Thanks :)

Kasia ^^