Monday, September 24, 2007

MY HOLIDAYS


My holidays were very interesting. Every year from six years I go with my brother Marcin to the dance camps. This year we were in Mazurian Nowogród. This is a beautiful place. The weather was nice. Trainings were from 6 to 8 hours a day. We had dance classes with champions from Poland and the world. In the photos we are with Wiktor Kiszka & Małgorzata Garlicka (year ago).

In this picture we are with Grzegorz Citko & Ewa Skoczeń (year ago too)

Visitors on the camp were Kasia Cichopek and Marcin Hakiel- they came to our trainer to practise before The Dance Eurovision (I wish I had my camera then!!!). We were in a small aquapark in Zambrów at the beautiful lake.
Every year I meet my friends from many places in Poland but I always make new friends.

Gabriela Śliwa

3 comments:

Our class said...

Gabryśka.............great work.

Our class said...

Thanks for your fantastic post, Gabrysia!
I have never been to a dance camp but I presume it must have been a marvelous experience.
So nice of you to enclose the beautiful photos too. You and your brother look cool!
Is Mr Wiktor Kiszka a brother or cousin of the man who took part in the last edition of "Dance with the Stars"? The one who danced with J. Jabłczyńska as far as I remember.

Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

Yes, you're right. Mr Wiktor Kiszka is a brother of Mr Piotr Kiszka who danced with J. Jabłczyńska indeed.

***Gabi***