Thursday, September 27, 2007

My holidays

MY HOLIDAYS
Last holiday I spent on the camp in the Tatra mountains. I was there for two weeks. I stayed in the guest - house. I had a great time there.
Everybody I was wandering about the mountains region of Zakopane. My friends and my often went on a hike. Sometimes we climb and met a lot of mounatins.
In the Tatra mounatins there lots of interesing climbing trails which were anusually. There were many summits, mountain ranges brooks, paths and caves. These visits place were beautiful and emazing.
We often went to the restaurants especially to KFC. Tke food was deliciouse when we were in the mountains we had meals in the hostels.
This part of holiday was the best. The weather was great. The sum was shining
everday.
The secend part of my holiday I spent at home. Everyday I met with my friends. We were walking, riding be bikes, going to the awimming pool. When the weather was bad we went to the cinema. My friends and me were on "Shrek 3" and "Harry Potter". Sometimes we played on the computer or watched TV. It was great time too.


Magdalena Z.

4 comments:

Our class said...

great

Our class said...

Dear Madzia,
I enjoyed reading about your holidays a lot.
Thank you for your wonderful work and fabulous photos!
I love the Tatras too! I went there last summer with my husband. Our favourite place is the Czerwone Wierchy. The views are fantastic there! You can see lots of Slovak peaks.
Have a great weekend!

Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

ooo great! You had fine holidays.
monika

Our class said...

I thanks. I like mountains very too. I salute.

Madzia Z.