Thursday, September 20, 2007

Who I am ? Mayby you know !

Hello everybody !

I say something about me:
I'm short, blond boy. I'm listen all kind of music. My favourite bands are Dżem, Happysad, Stare Dobre Małżeństwo, The Offsprings, Good Charlote, Ray Charles, The Beatles and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I love fantasy! I play Bladur's Gate ( 1, Norther Tales of the Sword Coast, 2, Tron of Bhaal ) and Icewind Dale ( 1, 2 and Heart of Winter ) I end all this games all ways! I love too fantasy books. My favourite is The Witcher. That's really cool! I love read Harry Potter. That's great book too! I like too play Rune Scape - one of the most popular MMORPG game in the world. I play football every day with my friends, because i love that! I love draw in... Paint! Heh, mayby I'm not good painter but i like that and i do this for fun. That's some of my pictures :

1. My avatar

2. Paint about ranger who's kill warrior

3. Death?

4. Signature for me and my best friend Saul ( he's from England and he's live in England )


That's all. Then... who I'm? Good luck!


My friend please me to public his "Who I'm"

Hi! Dear Mrs Gajda. I was your student one year ago, and now i got a question - WHO I AM ?
Hmm few tips: Im tall boy with blue eyes and blond hairs. Hmm what else? It will be to simple when i'll tell anything more. It will help you to find a answer when i will told you what i like to do in my free time? Huh okay, i like sport, football, volleyball, i like computers also. Eww its hard to write about myself. I'll write more tips if you still dont know WHO I AM !

Good Luck

Hard-working Student


3 comments:

Our class said...

Let me think.......................
I bet you are ... BARTEK !!!
Your description is fabulous and I just love it!!!
I am glad you included your drawings too, they are absolutely amazing! You are a very talented young artist and I am sure you will design your own computer game very soon!

Jolanta Gajda

P.S.
I like Stare Dobre Małżeństwo too! I was at their concert two years ago and enjoyed it a lot.

As far as your friend is concerned: glad to hear from you! Could you add some more details, please?
I suspect your name begins with the letter J, doesn't it?

Our class said...

Yes, you right - im Bartek :)

Bartosz Zaprawa

My friend:

My name isnt begin with letter J...
Try again xD More details hmm, i was student in 3G, sometimes i was rude boy ^,^ My best friend is Piotrek and Marek - this is the best tip i can gave you :D

WHO I AM ?

Our class said...

Dear Bartek,
Or - I should say - two Barteks :)
Please, pass my kindest regards to Bartek D., as he is your mysterious friend, I am sure! I remember him as a very intelligent and creative student. Hope he likes his new school.
Many greetings,
Jolanta Gajda