Thursday, September 20, 2007

Guess Who I am...



I am a girl. I am 12 years, 9 month and 17 days. I am rather short. I have long, dark brown hair and blue eyes. My favourite school subject is Maths. I like swimming. My favourite colour is green. I have two brothers and sister. I have a lot of friends. In my free time I like reading books, browsing the Internet, playing the Sims 2 and hanging out with my friends. I usually wear jeans and a T-shirt or top. I haven't got pets. My favourite singers are Fergie, Nelly Furtado, Avrill Lavigne and my favourite music band is The Pussycat Dolls. My favourite song is "Rock this party" by Bob Sinclair. My favourite book is "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy Maud Montgomery.





This is end by me. Ok… Guess Who I am Good Luck!!

This are my pictures for my class:


























3 comments:

Our class said...

nobody?? :-(

Our class said...

I know Justyna F. Tak?


Sadzoneczka(Karolcia S)

Our class said...

Dear Justynka, you should have added one more detail: "I am brilliant at English"!!!
I feel enchanted by the description you have written and the photos are truly superb.
Great job! Thanks for your post.

Jolanta Gajda