Monday, September 24, 2007

My last holidays

Every year I travelled a lots of diffrent ways. Last holiday I spent at the seaside and polish mountains- Tatry. At the seaside was great. I traveled by train. The journey took eight hours. The weather was sunny but sometimes it was rainning . I did a lot of things. I saw new places and I met new people. I swam in the sea and I was taking some photos. I were sun bathing, sleeping to 10 o'clock, playing besketball.




In mountains I was with my parents. We lived in a pension. We were taking long mountain-trips. I would you like to go back there once again. Last week of the holidays I was in a ZOO.
Karolina Skorek =))

1 comment:

Our class said...

Karolina, how nice to hear from you! Hope you are feeling much better now. We all wish you a quick recovery.
Your holiday memories are wonderful! Great job.
The photos are lovely too!
I was in the Tatra Mountains last summer too, in the first week of July. Everything was OK with one exception - the weather :(

Hope to see you very soon!

Jolanta Gajda