Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Who I am.....???? Guess :)

Hi everyone!!!!
Mhmm... I want to write about me. Ok let's start!! :)
I live in Lublin and I have an older brother. He's 19. I love animals and i have fishes. Unfortunately I want a dog very much but my mum is not accepting this because when i'm in school, my parents are in jobs, the dog will feel lonely. But i have got the good news too: even my mum is not accepting this i with my dad (he want dog too :)), we convince mom of course. Ok, something about school. I like polish, PE, english :) and history. I like Linkin Park and Red hot Chili Peppers too but i don't know why. But my brother likes it too and it might be reason why i like it. I think I am sociable and friendly but i have hard character :) about my friends with the ex-class they feel ^^
I like:
My all class of course :), pizza, friendly, sociable and sense of humor people and weekends.
I don't like:
Spinach, do my homework, counterfeitly and malicious people.

Uhhh, I write so much and i will more but i have to study biologie because tomorrow we will have test. :) Bye.
P.S.: I'm sorry for the mistakes too. :)

4 comments:

Our class said...

are you kasia?
^^,

monika

Our class said...

yeah I love dogs too... "*"

Our class said...

Yeah i'm Kasia :) ^^

Our class said...

What a great job!!!
Thank you so much for such a detailed and wonderful description. Congratulations Kasia, you can express yourself in English perfectly!

Jolanta Gajda