Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My last holidays

My last holidays

My last holidays was great ! Weather was great too, mayby sometimes was rain but i like it ;) I was on the scout camp in Rejów near Skarżysko Kamienna. We sleeps in tents. Ekhm... "sleeps" that's not good word :P We go to sleep 4am and wake up 7am. First three days was hard, because we do pioneer work. I know many persons in ZHP and with nexts camps i know more. On this camp i get scout cross.

That's photo after camp christening.

I like this photo, because im not on it :P

Look up =o

No comment -.-

That holidays was one of my the best ! Rejów is beautiful place! Hehe ZHP ftw!

Bartosz Zaprawa

2 comments:

Our class said...

Dear Bartek,
Thanks for interesting details of your trip. You write very well in English and you have a great sense of humour!
I am glad the photos could be finally uploaded. I suppose the Blogger web site faced some technical problems yesterday.
I just envy you such a wonderful summer holiday! Everyone looks so happy and relaxed in the photographs. I am sure you had a fantastic time together.
Congratulations on receiving the cross!
Thank you for sharing the memories and pictures. Great job!

Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

Thank you :)

Bartosz Zaprawa