Saturday, September 29, 2007


My last holiday
Weather was ok..sometimes rained but it was crazy!
First..I was in Malbork with my friends and older than me brother.We're lived in my aunt's house.We're had fantasic fun!We 're went to Sopot becuse it was close Malbork..there we tried surrfing ! and obvious sunbathing and swimming.We're went to disco and we're returned to Malbork so morning.When we 're returned to Lublin we're halted in Warsaw becouse there wac concert my fovourite group-Red Hot Chili Peppers!There i was in trance! I was singing and jumping near stage!It was wonderfull and so exited!I met a lot of great people.

Then I went to Mazury with my family.We're lived under sail.We're sailing on the many lakes and rivers.There we're one great week.

I was on my plot too.There i have a lot of friends.We're going to forest,playing volleyball,football(it was funny becouse i can't play in football),riding a tractor,taking care pet and listenning music(volume full!) what is ending party!

I never forget this holiday...
photo->concert

I'm sorry for mistakes.

Monika P

6 comments:

Our class said...

Your was fine holidays. I salute

Madzia Z.

Our class said...

I know. I missing this hilidays

Our class said...

Dear Monika,
First of all, let me thank you for your gorgeous post and a great photo!
I have never been to Malbork. I regret it because I have always wanted to visit the famous Teutonic Knights' castle. My friends who went there last summer told me it was really impressive.
By the way, I hope you are enjoying reading "Teutonic Knights" by Henryk Sienkiewicz. I remember I liked this book a lot and even cried a bit when...O.K., I am not going to tell you the rest and spoil your pleasure of reading :) Anyway, if you have already finished "Teutonic Knights", you will guess immediately when I cried.
As you already know I am a big fan of Red Hot Chili Peppers too! If I had to decide which of their songs was my favourite one I would probably choose "Californication".
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our class said...

thank you mrs. Jolanta!yeahh this song is very intresting.i have sentiment to this melody..I advice "under bridge","especially in michigan" and 'charlie'too. ;)I'm happy that You re fan this band too!
I'm reading this book but i'm on only 90 page but i thing that later pages will be more intresting;)

monika p

Our class said...

I like "Californication" too and Red Hot Chili Peppers!!!
great haolidays and note!! :P

Kasia :)