Monday, September 17, 2007

Who am I?

Hi everyone! Something abaut me..... I hope you will guess who am I!
I live in LBN near to McDonald and Makro in the flat.
I`ve got younger brother, he`s name is Kamil.
I love animals....I have got guinea-pig ,dog and even hamster.They`re so sweet and cute.
I like English, maths and p-e.I don`t like Polish, it`s very hard.
My mum`s name is Anetta, she is from Śląsk.She was born in Złotoryja but she lived in Legnica.I have got grandmum there...My dad`s from Lublin, and that`s why I`m living here :) I mean in Lublin.
I am not tall, but not short.I have got very long,blonde,straight hair and big blue eyes .I`m slim and I hope frendly....
I like swimming, playing voleyball ,dancing and playing computer games of course!
MY FAV:
favourite book; Harry Potter
favourite movie; Pirates of the Caribbean
favourite actor; Johnny Deep
favourite actress;Kate Hudson
favourite colour;yellow
Good luck!

2 comments:

Our class said...

You are a great writer for sure! I just loved the way you described yourself. So many interesting details.
I must confess I suspect your name is.............
Ewelina!
Thank you so much for your wonderful work!!!

Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

yeah...you`re right :)

Ewelinka Oleszek