Thursday, September 27, 2007


















My last holiday was great. I sow quite a lot of places . First I was in Karwia , with my mother ,father, brother and mt cousun Paulina . Karwia is a little village by the sea. In Karwia there aren't many tourist attractions byt Karwia has got a very clean beach. The weather wasn't good usually was cold an cloudy but when was hot and sunny we went to the beach and we sunbathed , when was cold and cloudy we went in : Jastrzębia Góra , Jastarnia, Gdańsk , Sopot , Gdynia and Hel . In Hel we saw sael in seal Zoo.

Then I was in Mazury I stayed in Mikołajki near Ryn. With my grandfather , uncle, my cousins and sadly my brother. We lived on sail boat . We ate and slepr there. We smield along lakes in Mazury.When we stopped near bark we fished. I fishen three fish.(WOW).Then we came back to Lublin.

Last two weaks of my holiday I spend with my friends in Lublin and Puawy. The last attractions in my holiday was a pilgrimage from Puawy to Wąwolnica. It was 25km long. It was a great expronce. I'm sorry that my holiday is over.































There are my parents









And we!!!

BYE

2 comments:

Our class said...

You have very interesting holidays. :)Beautiful photos ^^.

Kasia :)

Our class said...

Dear Karolinka,
All the photos are stunning and so is your post! Thanks a lot.
You might be interested to know that I visited Karwia once but it was about twenty years ago, so as you can guess I can't remember much. Of course I had a wonderful time there and hope to go to Karwia again.
I have never seen the seal sanctuary in Hel. Quite strange because I absolutely love seals. Therefore your photo convinced me that I definitely should go there some day.
I wish you a fantastic and sunny weekend!

Jolanta Gajda