Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm..?




hello!^_^ I'm start about my look.I have got straight dark hair .my eyes and skin are dark too. I'm tall becouse I have got 165 cm .I have style-emo it's connected with my music.I'm listennig rock,metal and punk,but my favourite bands are Linkin Park,My Chemical Romacne,Good Charlotte,Red hot chili peppers,green day,P!ATD and everything like that.In this year I was in concert Red hot chili peppers!!it was amazing!I don't have a boyfriend becouse i prefer friends...I'm a person of wide interest, for example:Japan,music,manga&anime,art.I love painting..my mum is going to kill me becouse i was painted anime on my wall..My favourite colour is black.
I don't like:
lie,stupid people,my brother,milk,stupid pop music..it's kitsch!maths..i have 5 point of the last test..;/
I have:
good friends!and it the most important in the life!
I don't have:
lucky..no comment..
i can write and write but i must do my homework..bye!! good luck!i'm sorry for mistakes^^

picture on the right : my love:...linkin park!!

3 comments:

Our class said...

you`re Monika :D am I right?


Ewelina Oleszek

Our class said...

Yes!!!!yes!!! yes!!!

congratulations!


monika

Our class said...

WOW!!!!!
I am impressed. Thanks so much, Monika. I have read your description with a great pleasure! You have got such a lively style. Besides, you included so many fascinating facts! The photos are very nice too.

Jolanta Gajda