Friday, November 16, 2007

my room:)

my room is cool. there're lots of posters on my walls. I've got million redundant things:) my mum doesn't like it and she always try to change it, but it's MY ROOM and she can't touch my things:p my room is not too small and not too big. it's good.
it's got peachy walls. I've got lots of flowers, but I don't water them very often and they are dying;p my room is not very clean. there are lots of empty bottles, glasses and packagings:) I never can find thing, that I need now, but I don't like cleaning. I have a lots of boxes. there are lots of unidentified things. there are lots of books, but I don't read them:) I have a blue sofa. I don't know what for it is! I never use it:p I have a big window. it's cool. I can sit on the windowsill and look out of this. it's cool, when it snows. beautyful:)
my room is my shelter. when I want to be alone I can close the door and be in this safe. nobody can break my space. my space is my room:)
aSiCaB.

3 comments:

Our class said...

Ohh asia ! We are understand ^^ about space room ^^

monika ;)

Our class said...

yeah of course I have the same :D :)) and all of tenergers :P

Kasia :)

Our class said...

Dear Asia,
Well done! It's a great description and I am sure your room is lovely as well.
Thanks for your work.
Many greetings,
Jolanta Gajda