Friday, November 9, 2007

My room!

I have got a very nice room. Trere is a bed opposite the window. Next to the bed there is a wardrobe. Near the wardrobe there is bookcase with my favourite books and magazines. On the left of the corner there is armchair.
Where I like sitting and reading books? Beetwen the armchair and a desk there is a window with sunny yellow courtains. On the window sill a there are same photos and to plant. On the right of the corner there is my desk. On the desk there is a blue lamp. The westpaper bin beetwen the desk and the door. Above the desk there are shelves. Where I a put my oddities. The walls are yellow. In the middle of my room there is patterned carpet.
My room is very cosy I liked very much. I don't have to with anyone.
Madzia

4 comments:

Our class said...

Dear Madzia,
Your room must be very cosy and pleasant. Yellow is one of my favourite colours, especially when used in house decoration.
I enjoyed looking at the photo too.
Thanks for sharing it and a wonderful description! Very well done.
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

wow you have got big mess.......like me :Pnice room ,yellow I love this colour!

Ewelinka

Our class said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our class said...

I love yellow!! but I haven't got NOTHING in this color in my room:(
AsiaB.