Sunday, November 4, 2007

Haunted House

-As I entered the haunted house, the door shut behind me. I tried open it, but I can't. So I entered next room. That was lobby. I shout: "Is anybody there?" but I haven't answer - said Paul.
-Yes, and what do you do next? - asked Elizabeth
-Next I walked up the stairs to the attic.


-You are so brave Paul!

-Shh! I'm talking now! On the attic I can't saw anything! But I heard girl's voice. She said: "No get back, you can't help me! Run for your life!"

-And what did you do? - asked Mark, Paul's friend

-One thing it was sensible to do: I runned for my life. But I have one other story for you. Listen: years ago one of the City Watch man's lt. Morrow betted with mr. Smith, my neighbour, that he spend halloween night in this building! He entered house but never comeback. And this is real! You can read about this in city chronicles!

-Okay, okay, let's go to our houses.

-Yes, you're right. Good night guys!

-Elizabeth and Paul walked to their houses. But Mark was standing in the same place to midnight. He looked at the torch. He was really inspired Paul's stories. He long time thinked of it. Next he also go to his house. He can't sleep a long time. A dim moonlight was falling on his face. Suddenly, he get up and exit his house. He walked to th e haunted house. He was standing in front of building gate.

Next Mark enter house grounds. Front doors were sealed so he can't enter this way. He started to look for other entrance. He was walking around the building. He saw old, unuseful fountain, some rocks nad a lot of destroyed furniture. The house was really huge.

Mark was still searching for entrance. He found small door and he opened it. There was stairs, propably to basement area. Mark entered the haunted house... To be continued...
____________________________________
Piotrek

1 comment:

Our class said...

Dear Piotr,
You will become a famous film script writer for sure!
Thanks for your great story.
Jolanta Gajda