Thursday, November 8, 2007

My room on my desk?!


Mum's horror-teenager's desks.
I thouhgt that it will be fine.Live on my desk. Always in my artistic mess of disorder.
My desk is normally like all.. but I know that inside it conceals something unusual,something what show my soul.
I will be very small... Sleep in pencilcase,have a parties from loudspekers of computer,jump on keyboard,walk beetewen spread pencils,crayons,papers,cosmetics,books,excersise books...Everything will be much bigger than me.
On the center desk stands big screen of computer,big keyboard,big loudspeakers and big mouse.Next to it books- are big mountains. I climb to it.Big rubber is my chair and candle is my lamp.There is big tower of 'rubbish' like many papers..sometimes number phones,my notes..
Big mobile phone I use to call for example to brother-he is live in wardrobe.I must jump to write number! ^^
Near 'big tower of rubbish' is glass of cola-it's my bathroom^^. Take a cola shower-great idea.
I'm fun of Linkin Park and I never forget it ..so big picture of LP is my carpet.
If I want going somwhereI always go on cables.

Live on the desk is very amazing!

Monika.p

I'm sorry for mistakes.

3 comments:

Our class said...

hmm... Your room is very interesting. I like your room:D:D:D
Madzia

Our class said...

Dear Monika,
Fabulous job!!!
The description is excellent and your creativity impresses me more and more.
The little lady who lives on your desk is very smart! :) Please, pass her my regards :)
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

thank you much !