Saturday, November 17, 2007

My room :) is the best :)

I think my room is very nice and cool. It isn't very big but not very small. It's exactly what I dream. It has green walls. :) I like this colour but I will change all my room because I need change :) like all of girls and women I think :) Ok but I have to describe my present room. So, let's start ;)
In my room you can see wardrobe where I put all of my clothes. On it is always mess :P Exept it you can see two another wardrobes :) I have three its but I always don't know and I haven't to what I wear ;) like all of women :) ok in my room there is desk. On it is always mess too and it could be reason why my mum doesn't like its. I have bed and bookshelfes. I have many books but I haven't got time to read theirs. All of my furniture are white and green. I have carpet of course green. :D I love my room! I will laugh or cry in its and nobody could break my space. :)

Best wishes for my class and my friends :* I love you (O. , M. , and A.) Kisses :*

Kasia :)

2 comments:

Our class said...

Dear Kasia,
I am surrounded with green walls too :) The carpet is also green, by the way.
I enjoyed your interesting work a lot! Thanks.
Jolanta Gajda

Our class said...

Kasia must have green walls ^^ why? hahahah ! Kasia is to crazy..just like me but my parents do a mistake: tehy pait my walls on red ^^ joke ^^

You are love me !

monika !