Monday, February 18, 2008

THE WINDSCREEN CLEANER



I know that my last notice wasn't really connected with subject. So, I must repair it!!


It was at last Saturday. At that day the snow was falling very generously and it was everywhere! I was arranged with my best friend from primary school – Magda. I would be able to drive right her home. ( She lives in tenement ) When I was driving by car to her, my mum informed me that the windscreen washer ended. She asked me to clean the windscreen by snow, when we stopped right Magda’s house. We parked. I went out of the car and started to clean the windscreen by handful of snow. I nearly lain down on the bonnet. It was very inconvenient. For my bad luck in this moment my friend went out her house and saw me. She burst out laughing. I straighten up and became very red. But one second later I burst out laughing too xD.


<<<------- That pretty girl is my best friend Magda

TiGeR (Iga)

No comments: